Disana Paper Nappy Liners (Roll) for Reusable Nappies (Diapers). Flushable.
Disana Paper fleece liner for reusable nappies (diapers), 100 sheets per roll, Sheet 36 x 16 cm.
Disana paper fleece liners are made of wood pulp: highly tear-resistant paper. Added to the cotton liners in the nappy, it picks up solids, keeping the nappy cleaner. The used cellulose liner can simply be flushed away.
Nappy changing guidance from disana
This is what you will need:
- Tie On Knitted Nappy. This is the actual nappy/diaper. Made of pure cotton, it absorbs most of the fluid and retains it inside its fibers.
- Brushed cotton liner. Also made of cotton, it absorbs the remaining moisture and keeps the baby dry for a long period of time.
- Paper fleece liner. Used on top of the cotton liner, this will retain the heaviest soiling.
- Woollen overpants. This provides the watertight outer covering for the diaper. Made from soft, pure sheep’s wool, it absorbs without itself ever becoming wet.
2. If your baby is very small, you can adjust the length of the nappy by folding back the upper edge.
3. Lay the baby on the nappy. First, pull up the liner between the legs, than fold the two upper side edges into the middle.
We Also Recommend